Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lauren De Laurence - Practical Lessons - Hypnotism and Magnetism

 Today I went with my fiancee to some antique malls in Edgewater.  I was looking at cases full of materials relating to Chicago's history at the Broadway Antique Mall and wondering why I never found anything relating to the people and organizations that I've been posting about here on Occult Chicago.

Of course, as soon as I finished complaining, I looked up to find this:

That's right:  Lauren de Laurence. This Lauren de Laurence, the man who founded the Order of the Black Rose and the Order of the White Willow.  The man who was eventually arrested for mail fraud (due to a judge not liking his explaination of the paranormal, after hitting an employee over the head for staring up his female employees' skirts).

What an amazing find.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank the universe for answering my antique store wishes.

De Laurence himself, in every single photograph.


I'm looking forward to learning more about de Laurence's methods on hypnotism and his secrets regarding the OCCULT (he capitalizes the word throughout the text of the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment